- About Us
- In the Classroom
- Faith Life
- Beyond the Classroom
- Contact Us
- Support Us
Step 1: Complete an Application Online
Use this link to open the online application. If you are unable to apply online, please call us at 916-421-4963 so we can help!
Step 2: Schedule a campus tour
After submitting an online application, parents and guardians are invited to take a campus tour. Please use this link to schedule a campus tour.
Through the campus tour you will learn more about our mission, educational program and community.
Step 3: Complete an Interview and Student Screening
- Meet with our Principal, Mrs. Nguyen one-on-one to share more about your family, and to ask any questions that you may have.
- During the Parent Interview, we will provide the following information:
- how to apply for Financial Aid.
- schedule a screening/assessment
Step 4: Apply for Financial Aid if needed.
- Financial Aid is applied for through FACTS.
Step 5: Notification of Admission and Complete Registration
St. Patrick Academy is now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year. St. Patrick Academy offers a rolling admission process. However, once class enrollment is full, students will be placed on a waiting list. Currently, there is a waiting list for the 7th Grade class for 22-23.
Registration will be complete once the following documents have been turned in:
- Official Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Immunization Records (must have before first day of school)
- Health Exam Form (for new Kinders and new 1st graders only-must have before first day of school)
- Last Report Card (for grade 1-8)
*Transfer students from other diocesan Catholic schools will have their admission be contingent upon the following:
- You must schedule a meeting with your current Principal to share the reasons for your withdrawal.
- St. Patrick Academy must receive confirmation of a zero balance at your previous school